I am sorry that it has been so long since I have written. Everything has been going well, I've just been somewhat in shock. Tuesday night, we stayed up all night studying Aristotle (because I have an evil Lit professor) and watching the election coverage on German TV. I didn't make it through the whole night...I fell asleep at five, before all of the results were posted. I awoke shortly after to some dismal news. For some reason, along with much of the youth of America, I thought things were going to be different after this November. It turns out I was wrong. The political climate in Germany is overall much more liberal...no, I won't even go as far to say that...they're just much more anti-Bush. So, for many of us, Wednesday was a day of complete confusion. I am not so sure how different things would really have been, I just know that I was expecting a change and my expectations were let down.
Saturday, November 06, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment